1. Take the metro in the 90° heat. Inhale through nose.
2. Go to the pool at Les Halles. Get stuck behind some asshole who decides to stop swimming in the middle of the fast breast stroke lane, only to be told by the woman behind you that that "il y a une ligne pour la brasse lente." Ah, bon? Et est-ce qu'il y a une ligne pour les mal baisées, espèce de vielle conne?
3. Stand in line at the bank to deposit Euros into your empty account. The bank is not air conditioned. Yell at a lady for cutting ahead of you and get, literally, hissed at. Curse in broken French under your breath. Endure lecture by condescending bank customer on how the lines work at this branch.
4. Pay full price for some medication for which the state will never reimburse you.
5. Spend a perfect pre-summer evening in excellent company. Remember all the reasons you have to come back very soon.